Air Freight – international carriage of parcels and goods by air
Air Freight is a suitable option for urgent shipments. The service ranges from the shipping of small packages to large modules that take up all the space in the cargo aircraft’s hold.
- Fast – this is a safe and reliable option when time is of the essence
- Simple – we ensure direct delivery from your suppliers to the agreed recipient
- Bespoke – we offer flexible and efficient services to ensure your complex freight requirements are met
Bring partners with highly-reputable airlines around the world to offer a global reach. Our freight forwarders are specialists with extensive experience and knowledge of how to find the most suitable solution for you.
We plan and organise the air freight and the requisite transport to and from the airport. You can leave all the practical matters of customs clearance and special documents to us, and we are happy to advise you on the use of Incoterms.
How much does it cost?
We tailor a bespoke service that matches your requirements (fixed volume or ad hoc) and arrange the service and set the price. Please contact us.
What do you need to know?
The goods are normally transported on regular scheduled flights or cargo aircraft. Entire planes can be chartered.
We can help you with air freight for goods that require special handling, such as:
- Goods with non-standard dimensions and/or weights that require special types of aircraft
- Dangerous goods (DGR)
- Temperature-controlled goods
- HUM. Funeral shipping
- Live animals. Transportation of animals on scheduled or chartered flights
Bring is a Regulated Cargo Agent in the secure supply chain, approved by the Civil Aviation Authority of Norway (Luftfartstilsynet) and the EU. Bring is also an IATA Accredited Cargo Agent. Its operations are certified according to the ISO 9001:2015 standard and according to the Norwegian “Eco-lighthouse” environmental management system.
Links to useful information: